FREE shipping on orders of $75.00 or more (USA only)
- Orders under $75.00 will be charged a flat rate of $8.00 for USA shipping and handling. (Fed EX or USPS only depending upon weight of your order).
- Organic Excellence uses USPS PRIORITY whenever possible as its designated carrier. If you prefer shipping via FEDEX, please be sure to note it on your online order, or when calling to place an order.
- The shipping instructions you provide are passed on as is to our carriers. If you have any doubts about the safe delivery of your order please call our customer service team for assistance.
- Organic Excellence is NOT responsible for product orders that are CONFIRMED as delivered by tracking from either carrier, whether they are removed from your mailbox or doorstep. Once the carrier confirms delivery, the package then belongs to you.
- This policy applies to all orders placed by web, phone, fax, mail, and email.
Order Additions and/or Deletions
- Due to current system restrictions, we may not be able to modify any orders once they are placed. Please double check your order before hitting submit. Thank you!
- If a packing slip has not been created for the order, we will happily add/delete the necessary items in the order or cancel the entire order. If a packing slip has already been created, we may be able to add/delete items in the original order or cancel the order. Past a certain point in the packing process we are unable to make any changes to the order and it will ship as originally placed. At all times we are unable to guarantee an order will be canceled and it will take approximately 24 hours for us to know if the cancellation request was accepted.
- Please do not send us any order addition, deletion, or cancellation requests via email as these are extremely time sensitive requests. Contact us via the phone by calling our customer service desk at 800-611-8331.
- If you are trying to take advantage of a free offer using a coupon code, and you cannot get the coupon code to process, you must immediately contact Customer Support at 800-611-8331 before completing the order. If you complete the order and then contact us, we cannot guarantee that we can add the free offer to your already completed order. If we are unable to add the free offer to your original order, and it qualified for the free offer, you can still receive the free offer, but you will be responsible for paying for the shipping cost.
We do our best to maintain our "in stock" status on all items. In the event an item goes on back order after you have placed your order, and your entire order cannot be fulfilled, we will contact you via email. You will be given the option of either refunding the back ordered item or placing the entire order on hold until the back ordered product is available. If you do not reply to our email, your entire order will remain on HOLD STATUS until the out of stock item is available, at which point your order will ship out in its entirety.
- The customer is responsible for providing the full shipment details. Please be sure that your shipping information is correct and complete before submitting your order, especially your correct ZIP CODE!
- Organic Excellence is not responsible for delayed or returned shipments as a result of incorrect or incomplete shipping information, failed delivery attempts, and/or unclaimed packages.
- If you have unintentionally entered incorrect information, please immediately call Customer Support at 800-611-8331. We cannot guarantee that the information will be able to be updated before your package ships, although we will do our best to make the changes in the system.
- If your package ships out with an incorrect address on it, and the package is lost or undelivered, we are not responsible for shipping a new package to you.
- If your package ships out with an incorrect address on it, but the package is eventually returned to our warehouse by the shipping provider, it is your responsibility to pay for the reshipment costs on the package to you.
- Please do not enter both a street address and a PO Box number, as this will delay the shipping of your package. If you enter a street address and a PO Box number, we will need to contact you to confirm which place the package should be sent to. Your order will remain on hold until we confirm the shipping address. If we cannot get in touch with you within three days of when you placed your order, the order will be canceled.
PLEASE NOTE: Support emails and phone calls will not be answered on the weekends. We will do our best to contact you as soon as possible once we receive your request for support.
- Orders are usually processed within 1-2 business days of receipt from our warehouse. Delivery time quotes begin from when the package leaves the warehouse after processing is completed.
- Processing may take 2-3 days or more during heavier volume days.
- You will receive an automated email from the warehouse with your tracking information when the package ships out.
- Orders placed after 12:00 noon Arizona Time on Friday and on weekends will be processed on the following Monday, unless Monday is a holiday, at which point orders will begin processing on Tuesday.
- Currently, no package is insured above and beyond the automatic insurance offered by certain carriers.
- If the delivery carrier doesn't deliver your package or claims to have made the delivery but you have not received it, we will do our best to help you locate the package by opening an investigation with the carrier.
- We are NOT the delivery carrier and are therefore not responsible for undelivered packages. However, we may be able to reship a package based on our investigation with the carrier and whether or not the order was insured.
Sales and Promotional Periods
- Due to the extreme savings on these items, there is a limit of 1 per customer.
- Coupons may not be used in conjunction with these products.
- Specials and coupons may not be combined or multiplied, unless specifically stated in the offer.
- DOMESTIC ORDERS of $75.00 or more qualify for FREE shipping via FedEx or USPS only. We do NOT use third party shippers.
- US orders are shipped either FEDEX, or USPS. Please note: We do NOT use UPS or third party shippers.
- If you key a PO Box address in as your address, our system will automatically ship USPS Priority mail.
- Orders are usually processed within 1-2 business days of order receipt in our warehouse. Please note: Processing may take 2-3 days or more during heavier volume days.
- You will receive an automated email from our warehouse with your tracking information when the package ships out.
- If you desire expedited shipping, please call 800-611-8331 for a shipping quote.
- Claims on Packages: In the event your package tracks as being delivered, but you have not received it, there will be a 5-10 business day claim process initiated. We cannot reship your order to you until the claim is fully processed and accepted.
- Please review your country's Importation Regulations carefully before placing your order, as we are not
- responsible for items refused by Customs in accordance with their prohibition policies.
- We ship via FedEx or USPS only, and do NOT use third party shippers.
- International orders must include payment in full for shipping charges.
We are happy to ship your International order as follows:
- Email CustomerService@OrganicExcellence.com with the exact items and quantities you would like to order, for package weight and size.
- Provide your full shipping address, including postal code.
- We will email you with a shipping quote for your approval within 1-2 business days.
Please note: Rates will vary depending on the location, weight of items ordered, carrier and the delivery address. We are not responsible for any additional tax or customs charges incurred, such charges will be due at your location.
- Your order will be processed upon your approval of the total amount due including shipping.
- For your convenience, we will email you a PayPal Money Request, which can be paid with any major credit card.
- We are not responsible for packages that go missing internationally. We will help as much as possible in the event your package goes missing, but ultimately lost packages are the fault of the shipping provider and we cannot assume the responsibility of replacing or refunding missing packages.
- International orders/shipments may be subject to Customs fees or taxes charged by the country in which your order is delivered.
- Organic Excellence is not responsible for paying fees charged by Customs or the rate charged by Customs. It is the customer's responsibility to pay the Customs fee.
- If you refuse to accept your package at Customs due to high Customs fees, we are not responsible for refunding your order or reshipping the order via another carrier. The package will be abandoned at Customs. If you want a refund on your order, you are responsible for paying the customs fee to ship the package back to us. As such, once the package is received back to our warehouse, you will be credited for the cost of your order minus the original shipping charge and minus the customs charge (if you haven't paid it yet) to send the package back to us.
- Organic Excellence is not responsible for reshipping orders that are refused at Customs. If Customs refuses a package, sends it back to us, and we receive it back from Customs, we can issue you a refund for the products in your order only if we receive the package back and if the contents are in sellable condition.
- In the event the package is not returned to us by Customs or is lost in transit, we cannot issue you a refund. We are not responsible for paying for the package to be returned to us or for reimbursing the customer for that cost.
- International orders/shipments may be subject to possible opening of and inspection of goods by Customs officials in the country of delivery. Organic Excellence is not responsible for orders that are held up at Customs, damaged by Customs, destroyed by Customs, or refused entrance by Customs due to this process. It is the responsibility of the customer to review their own country's importation regulations, as we are not responsible for items refused by Customs in accordance with their prohibition policies.
Protecting Customer Card Details
To protect our customers, beginning on May 1, 2015, we no longer keep any credit card information in our secured system. When you call to place an order, please have your credit card handy.